This position is responsible for the PGM coating of diesel and gasoline catalysts and filters in the Devon facility, in Wayne, PA. The PCE is responsible for the immediate actions required to set up, monitor, and trouble shoot equipment associated with the manufacturing of diesel or gasoline catalysts and filters. The PCE will also monitor, control, and continuously improve the production process.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local environmental and health & safety regulations and company policies.
• Ensure the effective utilization of up to 250,000 troy ounces of precious metal per year.
• Support the implementation of new technologies through NPI process.
• Interact with the Maintenance, Batching, Quality, Process Engineering, and Automation teams in solving process / equipment problems and ensure the proper operation of all equipment on the production lines.
• Lead the efforts to optimize process parameters in order to improve line performance, minimize LTY, and reduce line downtime.
• Provide weekly / monthly reports on specific operating result.
• Implement methods for improvement via procedural / physical change or initiation of capital project requests.
• Work independently on assigned project work in addition to supporting the capital plan of the facility.
• Participate on and possibly lead various Lean Manufacturing or continuous improvement teams such as Kaizen or 5S.
• Follow and maintain all the documentation associated with his / her activities as defined in the Quality Management System.
• Take on any other duties which are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Are you the ideal candidate?