A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Coordinate the plant cross-functional team (Engineering, EHS and Quality Departments) during NPI projects and provide technical advice on process engineering requirements as needed. Liaise with, and leverage counterparts, in other sites;
- Act as key interface between the process development chemists & operations to ensure efficient transfer of processes from laboratory to plant manufacturing.
- Coordinate the production aspects associated with introduction of new equipment/technology.
- Develop an understanding of the equipment & technical ability of the processing areas of the site so as to be able to both suggest improvements, and assess how to best accommodate new projects into the existing operation & available technologies
- Identify “best practice” processes to maintain industry leadership, driving continuous improvements through the use of Lean, Six Sigma methodologies.
- Propose and implement sustainable solutions to reduce processing times, improve yield, reduce defects and eliminate waste;
- Assist with validation of existing or new products, processes, equipment.
- Initiate ‘trouble shooting’ improvements when required in production.
- Work within formal systems, such as cGMP, ISO, CE to ensure that new processes or process improvements are in conformance with company and legal requirements.
- Provide structured update reports on all projects
- Undertake all necessary training and re-training to be able to perform all aspects of the job.
- Act in accordance with the company’s Guiding Principles and adherence to the corporate Code of Conduct
- Comply with all industry and company cGMP and EHS regulations pertaining to pharmaceutical production.
Who you are:
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience with New Product Introductions, preferably working in
the Bulk Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of LEAN and 6-Sigma manufacturing principles
- Experience with continuous improvement of processes and validation of processes/equipment
- Highly analytical and structured way of working
- Ability to combine and apply modern process engineering and manufacturing concepts to meet complex tasks.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with teams across different countries and organisational levels
- Sound know-how and experience in project/process engineering
- Self-motivated, results- and solution-oriented personality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and be challenged - be change focused.
- Creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the initiative to see them implemented.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.