Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Health Care Compliance within the Compliance Technology & Integrations (CTI) team to join the Health Care Compliance Global Operations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Analyst reports directly to the EMEA Sr. Manager, Global Operations CTI and will have responsibility for partnering with fellow Global Operations team members, Anti-Corruption Program Office partners and Health Care Compliance Specialists and Officers. Collaboration with sector Corporate Business Technology (CBT) and sector Information Technology (IT) partners is vital to implement plans for global or regional HCC innovative solutions to support key HCC processes such as third party intermediary due diligence, risk assessment and management, monitoring, transaction management, transparency reporting, and HCC document management.
- Provides input into the design, implementation, and maintenance of compliance related solutions to support the EMEA region and, in certain instances, on a global scale. This includes solutions that support HCC activities and approvals, ensuring adequate documentation to meet compliance obligations and reporting requirements.
- Analyzes problems, opportunities, and challenges across HCC-relevant processes and systems, using an understanding of associated compliance risks and underlying business drivers
- Partners with Health Care Compliance team members, as appropriate, to ensure that systems and related processes meet policies, guidance, and regulatory requirements
- Partner with other functional areas such as: Third Party Ethics and Compliance (TPEC), Corporate Business Technology (CBT), Business Unit IT (BUIT), Data Science & Risk Management (DSRM), Global Assessment and Consulting Services (GACS), Global Transparency Reporting (GTR), Global Policy, Training and Communication (GPTC), Privacy, etc. on tactical execution, and implementation of technology within EMEA and, in certain instances, on a global scale
- Execution of day to day business compliance results through implementation of the CTI strategy, across sectors, working closely with Health Care Compliance Specialists and Operating Company employees
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned by the EMEA Sr. Manager, Global Operations CTI.
Contacts inside the Company:
- Global Operations, Anti-Corruption Program Office, Health Care Compliance Officers
- Partners from the franchises, business sectors, affiliates, operating companies, CBT, and BUIT
Contacts outside the Company:
- System/Software/Technology consultants and vendors
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years’ work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with complex systems and related projects is required
- Experience in Health Care Compliance or related compliance/risk management function (Regulatory, Quality, Finance, IT, Brand Protection, HR) is preferred
REQUIRED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience collecting and assessing User Requirements, for new and decommissioning systems
- Experience working with, implementing, and maintaining systems
- Experience being the first line of support for a regional or global system
- Ability to partner with technology teams
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with a high-degree of ambiguity
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously is required
- Proven ability to deliver projects according to waterfall and agile process methodologies
- Experience building reports, dashboards, and presentations to highlight key metrics to partners in different functions and levels required
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentations skills
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SPECIAL TRAINING OR CERTIFICATION:
- Knowledge of HCC, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Financial or auditing practices is preferred
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical or statistical skills is preferred
- Project management experience or certification is preferred
- Integrity and Credo-based actions
- Collaboration and partner
- Results & performance driven
- Self-awareness and adaptability
Specific Knowledge / Skill set:
- Project management.
- Pharmaceutical and/or bio processing principles typically used in Upstream and Downstream processing for vaccines manufacturing using disposable technologies (e.g. bioreactors & filtration systems)
- Design experience and working knowledge of automatic bulk filling systems for pharmaceutical material in Grade A environments and/or closed filling systems.
- Understanding of liquid freezing processes and its potential impact on vaccine storage and stability.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and maintenance & engineering (e.g. GMP, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc.)
- Location: Preferred location is Beerse, also consider Neuss, Paris, High-Wycombe
- Travel: up to 10%