About Our Client
Based in Immingham, North East Lincolnshire my client are an established organisation supplying into a range of markets with a leading brand name. The company currently operate both England and Wales, and make over one million deliveries to around 100,000 customer locations a year, via its network of over 25 depots and a modern fleet of delivery vehicles.
As the Process Engineer you will work with and report into the current on-site Process Manager and will assist in the optimisation of the Regeneration Plant, developing the unit for commercial scale biomass to electrical generation. To be part of a multi discipline team of engineers carrying out design and development projects.
Other duties include:
- Working closely with the Plant Chemical Engineer, chemists and plant engineers to ensure the process plant is set up to provide maximum output levels and efficient running of the production facility;
- Designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account;
- Setting up scale-up and scale-down processes including appropriate changes to equipment design and configuration;
- Assessing options for plant expansion or reconfiguration;
- Designing, costing, installing and commissioning new production facilities, including monitoring developments and troubleshooting;
- Optimising production by analysing processes and compiling de-bottleneck studies;
- Applying new technologies;
- Researching new products from trial through to commercialisation and improving product lines;
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the position of Process Engineer based at Immingham, North East Lincolnshire you will have/be:
- A graduate in chemical engineering
- have an understanding of engineering principles and mathematics;
- An aptitude for and interest in chemistry;
- Project management skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving ability;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong IT skills;
- A careful and methodical approach with good attention to detail;
- Commercial and business awareness;
- Creativity and innovation
What's on Offer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience.
Days Position, opportunity to train, develop and progress.
Quote job ref: 13998362
+44 114 263 6028