£50,000 - £70,000 + Prestige Vehicle + Bonus (10%-20%) + Career Progression + International Travel + Flexible Benefits + Package + Pension
Exceptional opportunity to work a Chemical Engineer role for a leading engineering company in a specialist industry. Continuous progression available within a company willing to invest in you and progress your career long-term into a Directorship status. First class package on offer along with flexible benefits including a prestige, high end company car.
This expanding engineering company are looking for an influential and diverse character to improve company processes, UK wide now internationally. Thanks to advancements in technology globally, they are looking to recruit Chemical Engineer to lead their entire UK operation. This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious company offering Directorship progression opportunities in a thriving and exciting industry.
* Act as technical resource to identify and alleviate process and project concerns
* Support product development from initial concept to commercialisation
* Lead new projects across multiple teams
* Hold meeting with relevant stakeholders on related project / project activities
* Experience in Chemical Engineer or Chemical Operations (ESSENTIAL)
* Educated to Degree level (relevant chemical field) and must have gained Chatership
* Knowledge of process hazard analysis
* Understanding of COMAH operations
Keywords: Chemical engineer, chemical operations, chemical lead, lead chemical, lead engineer, chief engineer, chief chemical engineer, chemical manager, engineering lead, chemical, COMAH, chartered engineer, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Midlands
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.