Process Engineer - French Speaking
PROCESS ENGINEER - (FRENCH SPEAKING)
To £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a French Speaking Process Engineer has a risen to join a leading manufacturer in St. Helens, Merseyside.
The purpose of this role is to facilitate and provide support to plants which are having problems with aspects of their plant operation. An additional purpose is to assist in communicating & spreading best practice across the plants in Europe & CIS.
Key Responsibilities of a Process Engineer:
- To assist any plant that has identified a shortcoming or scope for improvement in any part of their process.
- Agreement on what success looks like and how to measure it, a structured and data-based problem solving process or final reports detailing the outcome. Wherever practical the annualised financial benefit of the improvement will be estimated.
- Assume the role of Energy expert within GMW Central Technical. Complete GMW monthly Energy reporting
- Help Plant Managers to identify areas for improvement at their sites based on data or direct observation, or to respond to their requests for assistance in priority areas.
- To work alongside plant personnel when required to achieve a successful and sustainable improvement outcome.
- Provide technology specific energy information as required to the KI Energy Manager based in the Central HSE team who focuses on regulatory energy issues.
- Initially focus will be on describing the problem in as much detail as possible, backed up by speaking to all interested parties on the site and gathering all relevant data, comparing the situation with other sites to see if the same problem has been addressed elsewhere.
- Monitor energy consumption performance by plant and by process step to identify best practice and opportunity for improvement. Issue a monthly Energy Report
Key Requirements of a Process Engineer:
- Educated to degree level in a technical or engineering subject.
- At least 3 years of GMW Plant experience and a track record of delivering improvements.
- Must speak French
- First-rate problem-solving skills
- Ability to extract and analyse data from OSI Pi
- Six sigma qualification preferable
- A working knowledge of energy consumption within the GMW process and associated cost.
- A team player with a leadership and communication style which is motivating and engaging to individuals and teams.
Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks, click 'APPLY NOW'.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
- Contact: Harriet Crawford
- Reference: Totaljobs/15305/001
- Job ID: 85538782