NPI PROCESS ENGINEER/ Principal Process Engineer
An expanding and leading Chemical/biotechnology Manufacturer requires a NPI Process Engineer, on a full time, permanent basis. The company produces specialist products for regulated medical applications.
As the NPI Process Engineer you will be responsible for the organisation and operation of the new products or process introduction projects.
Duties may include the following:
• Deliver safe and compliant production by ensuring processes are fitted to the facility, equipment and manufacturing systems following sound scientific and technical principles.
• You will manage Capital projects (CAPEX) , process validation and process improvement directly with manufacturing facility
• Project Work - responsibility for the Input and report on assets for New Capital, Maintenance and upgrading work and controlling expenditure within authorised budgets, and the development and training of in-house personnel.
• Provide process engineering support and six sigma practices to projects, validation (DQ, IQ, OQ,PQ) and process performance qualifications (PPQ)
• Technical- provision of technical advice on Process engineering, GMP compliance and lead on manufacturing processes.
The ideal candidates:
- Educated to at least a Degree qualification in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) or a subject recognised by the IChemE.
- You must be a chartered engineer with at least 10 years experience
- Previous industrial experience with a regulated environment – GMP environment, pharmaceuticals, bioprocessing or Medical device.
- Demonstrate project control, NPI and validation projects with evidence on how you achieved the business goal.
- An interest in developing and leading on bioprocessing technology – fermentation
If you believe you hold the relevant background experience and looking for a new role in an exciting company with new technology within the biotechnology sector then this is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company within a fulfilling process manufacturing environment.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing technology company and in return they are offering a competitive package. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency.