Principal Process Engineer
Principal Process Engineer. Location: UK Flexible. Salary: £70,000 + benefits!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Principal level Chemical Process Engineer for a world leading Consultancy organisation. They are a highly desirable employer with a fantastic brand an industry reputation. With a global turnover measured in £Billions, this business is strong and successful, with a climbing stock price for the investor in you!
The role is quite fantastic, as it’s not the typical Process Engineer role that was limited to design. This is an opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to come on board and be involved in several Energy from Waste projects, all at different stages, at any one time. This could be from conceptual design, implementation, construction and commissioning.
- Educated with a Chemical Engineering degree
- An experienced Process Engineer with strong process design skills
- Able to design a Energy from Waste plant from concept
- Able to understand FEED requirements and understand the technology involved
- Able to develop Mass balances, P&ID, PFD etc.
- Enjoys problem solving and finding appropriate solutions
- Comfortable with both office and site based environments
- Flexible with travel to sites across the UK
- Is comfortable and competent with being dropped into any stage of any project
- Has the experience of contribution towards the delivery of an Energy from Waste project from conceptual design, through building and commissioning a successfully constructed and operating Energy from Waste plant
- An experienced leader with the ability to oversee others
- A confident and clear communicator, with strong rapport building and interpersonal skills
- A consummate professional with attention to detail
- Results driven with problem solving capability
- Customer focused
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.