The company are a leading engineering business in the midlands. They provide design, project management, technical consulting and safety compliance services to manufacturing companies across the FMCG, Beverage and Brewery markets.
About The Role
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a consultative service and overseeing the implementation of innovative process engineering projects ensuring the needs of the client are met within agreed time frames.
What will you do?
- Ensure each project is implemented and delivered from initial conception through to installation, commissioning and final handover
- Specify and procure relevant process equipment required
- Deliver on agreed project objectives within budget and to a set deadline
- Process design experience e.g. P&ID's, utilisation calculations, mass & energy balances, pressure drop calculations, HAZOP
- Supervise the development of detailed layouts and mechanical design from block flow diagrams and
- P&ID's generated by the team
- Manage the procurement process, produce specifications, project profitability as well as controlling expenditure and deadlines
- Contribute to and work to quality assurance systems and design procedures
- Ensure quality assurance and project compliance with current industry best practice and legal requirements including CDM Regulations
- Assist in the development of the team, including the mentoring of graduate Engineers
- Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline (mechanical or chemical), although candidates with HNC or above together with relevant experience will also be considered
- Background in either the FMCG, Beverage, Drinks or Brewery markets is essential
- Experience at senior level, mentoring and development of teams and the ability to make important decisions with strong Project Management capability
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills required
- Flexibility to travel to sites throughout Europe
In return you will receive the following salary and benefits package
£40k to £55k
10% Bonus Scheme
8% Contributory Pension Scheme
Cash Back Plan,
Eye Care Plan,
Private Medical Cover,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field. The business offers a secure and progressive future, where they invest in training and support into their workforce.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Contact: Beverley Reavill
- Reference: Totaljobs/BR23863
- Job ID: 85486585