Looking for process Engineers! The Process Engineer will be joining a new multi-billion-unit production facility in Sedgefield. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an innovative Process Engineer to join their company. The client of mine is a world leader dealing in ultra-low-cost flexible electronics. The unique technology platform that they use delivers flexible integrated circuits which are easily embedded in day to day objects.
These solutions provide excellent opportunities which add new functionality and extending proven applications which include NFC and RFID for mass market use. The differentiated products that are designed and developed by this company are adopted by a rapidly growing base of global companies including FMCG, Pharma, Retails and Security sectors, to name but a few.
Competent with all Microsoft tools.
My client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Process Engineer to join our expanding team working in our state-of-the-art production facility. The successful candidate will be experienced in PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) process development in the micro-electronics field and be responsible for designing, implementing, controlling and optimizing some of the company’s production processes to ensure the company can meet its business goals.
- Critically analyse current Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) processes and report regularly on their performance with clear KPIs
- Propose continual improvement opportunities with clear plans and costing
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Identify new processes and analyse their introduction and impact on present production
- Report with recommendations and implementation plans
- Implementation of new process
- Write and maintain process specifications
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and protocols
- Carry out risk assessments
- Work closely with R&D, Operations and Product Management to ensure internal and external customer requirements are understood
Qualifications and training:
- Degree in physical science or engineering
- MSC/PHD in a micro-electronics fabrication field (an advantage)
- Quality Management techniques– eg. 6-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, SPC
Skills and experience:
- Extensive evidence of experience in PVD process development in a micro-electronics environment, especially sputtering and Atomic Layer Deposition
- Good understanding of micro-patterning, etch and vacuum technology and the influence of these processes on the performance of micro-electronic devices
- A track record in the design, execution and analysis of complex process trials
- A strong record in developing robust micro-fabrication processes and bringing these into full production
- Excellent communication skills, great team worker
- Competent with all Microsoft tools