Role: Process Engineer
Contract: 6-12 Months
Location: Milton Keynes
My Tier 1 Automotive client is currently looking for a Process Engineer to work on-site near Milton Keynes for an initial 6-12 month contract. Rates are negotiable.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the below:
- Process Flow documentation
- Bill of Materials
- Identifying & specifying processes in-line with manufacturing requirements
- Specifying and ordering the equipment needed and ensuring they are within budget
- Managing suppliers to meet project costs and timings
Ideally the Process Engineer will have experience with:
- Plastics Welding (i.e. ultrasonic, vibration)
- Working with and managing suppliers
If interested in this position please apply ASAP as interviews are going.
For any queries, please contact Huw Sensier at g2 Recruitment.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Contact: Huw Sensier
- Reference: Totaljobs/HS-2702-PE
- Job ID: 85475714