Please discuss your availability and your desire to post for this position with your supervision before posting. You must have permission from Department management (Area Manager, Department Superintendent) to be considered.
|1) Initiates, recommends, directs and implements quality procedures and standards.
2) Coordinates departments efforts and audit processes.
3) Provides guidance and work direction to quality analysts.
4) Troubleshooting product process or quality issue, identify the root cause and implement solutions.
5) Capture quality impediments through Quality Key Performance Indicators
6) Continuous improve ESH awareness
7) Collaborate with management and line production staff to achieve most efficient and accurate quality assessments
8) Train production line staff in proper production practices and basic quality assessment
9) Follow products through the entirety of process to ensure each step is completed correctly
10) Perform detailed inspections of raw materials and final products and confirm they are up to standards
Qualifications and Requirements
Industry related Bachelor is must
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.