CEMCOR Limited has an opportunity for a suitably experienced Process Engineer. To be successful in this role you will have come from an engineering background based in a continuous manufacturing environment. You will possess a degree in engineering and have knowledge of process measurement and control methods.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression .
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- A degree in mechanical or chemical engineering
- We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Researching and implementing systems, tools and procedures to optimise performance of the plant.
- Ensure key equipment effectiveness
- Monitoring production bottlenecks to increase output
- Supporting the definition of production conditions for new or modified installations
- Conducting process studies and audits where necessary or as requested
- Monitoring parameters relating to plant operations
- Liaising with technical management for process issues and taking part in new plant development projects
It would be an advantage for candidates to be able to meet the following criteria
- 3 years experience in a Cement Manufacturing industry
- Experience of heavy plant industry
Preference will be given to those who have relevant experience, training and qualifications.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to assist with sponsorships
Interested candidates meeting these criteria should request an application form from Paula Coney (HR Advisor) on 028 86767313 and return to Caroline Carson (Monitoring Officer) at 29 Sandholes Road, Cookstown, Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland BT80 9AP. Closing date is 1st March 2024.
CEMCOR Ltd are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all appointments are made on the grounds of merit. Hence all applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the post regardless of sex, race, marital status, disability, religious beliefs or age.