At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical responsibility for organizing, executing and coordinating complex Process Technology project assignments and may oversee a team of several
• May lead a team of several engineers to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED)/Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) phase project definition and/or execution
• Develop Process Technology Quality Plans for small to moderate size projects
• Develop and oversee Process Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers, operations and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
• Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and fourteen (14) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.