At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the role of an engineering technician on a medium-sized, broad and diverse task force. This requires comprehensive knowledge of an individual engineering discipline and general knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines.
• Perform engineering assignments to including but not limited to space planning, mobilizations, action items, producing data sheets, and drafting engineering specifications and standards
• Track status on engineering progress
• Generate and process forms for the distribution of electronic engineering documents
• Establish and apply documentation standards for Flow Diagram Change Notices (FDCN) workflow procedures
• Develop logs to track project deviations
• Assist with progress reporting via EZTrac and preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
• Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Working toward a Chemical Engineering degree in Junior or Senior year with at least a 3.0 GPA
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• Serve as a Company representative to external clients
• Participate in Fluor University for training and career development
• Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Participate in department/project meetings and training
• High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education or global equivalent required
• Proficient in use of Fluor specialized software programs
• Basic computer and software skills
• Basic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
40,000 to 66,000
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.