At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Now is an exciting time to join the Fluor team in the Philippines!
Join us and enjoy the following!
• Competitive salary
• Various allowances
• Time Off with Pay
• Alternating Friday Off Week
• Health and Life Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Savings and Investment Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Overall Wellbeing Programs
• Employee engagement activities
• Participation to volunteer programs that impact our community
• Membership to various Employee Resource Groups
• Comprehensive Training Program
• Mentoring Culture
• May lead a team of several engineers to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED)/Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) phase project definition and/or execution
• Develop Process Technology Quality Plans for small to moderate size projects
• Develop and oversee Process Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Interface with client representatives: project, planning, process and instrument engineers, operations and maintenance to align contract requirements and expectations
• Interface with Fluor discipline engineers to develop interdisciplinary drawings and specifications
• Provide support to Fluor project team members to enhance Fluor’s understanding of client technology and business
• Train team members in technology specific skills
• Execute studies as required and/or needed to provide cost effective facilities
• Train team members in client business objectives, project development process & methods, critical financial parameters, and technologies
• Develop schedule logic and effort-hours budgets
• Perform broad range of process engineering technology assignments such as creating, checking, and updating Mass Balance, PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams), P&IDs (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams), utility summary, pump hydraulics, line sizing, equipment sizing, specifying pressure safety devices, instrument sizing, line list, checking vendor data.
• Writing process scope and process design basis.
• Participate /lead in P&ID and Safety reviews,
• Understand and follow baseline documents for your project such as the prime contract, scope of work, execution plan, the schedule, cost estimate, and risk documents
• Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. We also offer training and development courses for employees to develop their skill set.
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and 10 years of EPC-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the
• BS or MS Degree in Chemical Engineering
• Experience creating P&IDs, PFDs and mass balances
• Experience with pump hydraulics for more advanced systems
• Experience with Pressure Safety Devices ‐ scenario analysis and load calculations
• Experience with control valve sizing
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with audiences that include
management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge in our industries necessary to complete the job
• Apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and
• Apply knowledge of applicable industry guidelines and regulations
• Advanced experience with Microsoft tools ‐ Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Attend to detail and work in a time‐conscious and time‐effective manner
• Experience with an EPC company in a process engineering role
• Experience in Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Refinery, LNG, Offshore, Utilities and Offsites
• Familiarity with process simulator tools such as Aspen, Hysys, Unisim
• Familiarity with a hydraulic sizing program such as AFT Fathom and AFT Arrow
• Active chemical engineering license in the Philippines