At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical expertise in multiple areas of Process Technology. The role leads other engineers in executing project assignments and may oversee several teams of engineers.
• May lead a process team on a project overseeing design of several process areas or units to develop drawings and specifications for study, feasibility, Front End Engineering Development (FEED), or Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction (EPFC) for these units/systems
• Develop Process Technology Quality and Activity Plans for moderate to intermediate size projects
• Propose/develop cost effective work processes (project specific) to ensure Fluor’s success
• Provide execution support in the implementation of the Project Execution Plan
• Perform inspections and audits of activities to determine conformance to specified requirements
• Execute Fluor’s scope of work according to contract requirements
• Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and sixteen (16) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
135,000 to 250,000
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.