Unique opportunity to join a forward thinking company where you will receive lots of support to become an industry expert and have the chance to make your mark on a rapidly growing SME.
This company are a niche, family run manufacturer of a range of specialist products. They are an ambitious SME who pride themselves on their close relationships with both staff and clients alike. Their industry is currently thriving despite the pandemic and as a result they are looking for a Quality/Process Improvement Engineer to join their team.
This is a hugely varied role where no two days will be the same. Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for developing the NPI system as well as identifying/implementing improvements to current processes, methods and process control. You will receive full support to become a technical expert in the field and will have the freedom to develop the role around yourself.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Lean Manufacturing with experience in NPI looking to make their mark on an exciting company.
* Quality / Process Improvement Engineer – Manufacturing company
* Taking ownership of the Quality / Process Improvement function
* Responsible for developing the NPI system
* Identifying and implementing improvements to current processes, methods and process control.
* Deliver continuous improvement to quality and production techniques
* Full support to become a technical expert in the industry
* Fantastic opportunity to make a difference
* Must come from a Lean Manufacturing background
* Must have experience in NPI
* Must have experience in 5S
* Must live within a commutable distance of Wisbech
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.