Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Graduate
Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Graduate to work in Northampton, your day to day duties will include:
- Analysis of samples for a wide range of restricted substances at low concentrations according to ISO methods.
- Deconstruction of consumer products such into their individual components
- Cutting and grinding of the product components and production swatches, and their accurate weighing into a range of method-specific containers
- Preparation of liquid samples from the cut and ground samples using standardized extraction and clean-up procedures
- Quantification of restricted substance content in the extracts using UV-visible spectrophotometry, gas chromatography, liquid chromatography and ion chromatography.
To be considered for this exciting Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Graduate role, you will need the following skills / experience:
- Minimum of a degree in Chemistry, 2.1 or above.
- Practical laboratory experience.
- IT Skills - Excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with internal and external clients.
- Positive attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Be accountable and responsible for own work load.
Our client is looking for a Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Graduate to join their busy team and help with the additional workload.
If you are interested in applying to this Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Graduate role, please click apply now below.