Process Engineer - Coatings
Job Profile for Process Engineer - Coatings - TP134679
Process Engineer required for a well-established supplier of Coatings and Finished products and services to a wide array of markets including Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Energy sectors. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business our client is seeking an enthusiastic Process Engineer to be trained in a product specialist to provide technical support to customers as well as developing designs of fixtures using Solidworks.
Process Engineer - Coatings Position Overview
- Developing CAD drawings of fixtures in the use of Solidworks
- Providing technical support to customers on the range of Coatings and applications in support of the sales department
- Researching similar markets and developing new products
- Liaising with suppliers on any outsourced manufacture of Mechanical parts
Process Engineer - Coatings Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Experience in a Process Engineering related role
- Knowledge within Chemical Engineering desirable
- Proficient in the use of MRP programs
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Process Engineer - Coatings Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £28,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
- Contact: Tim Puttick
- Reference: Totaljobs/TP134679
- Job ID: 85424809