Project Lead - Chemical Engineering
Are you excited to be part of revolutionary technology and materials, and some of the best minds in the industry? At Element six (part of the DeBeers Group, the world leading Diamond company) you'll be at the forefront in synthetic diamond manufacture and its wide range of future technology applications.
This is an exciting opportunity which will see you as the point person in charge of the project within the Engineering Development team and will be accountable for the direction, co-ordination and completion of the project from R&D right through to Operations transfer.
We are looking for a Chemical Engineer or Chemist with experience in leading projects to join our colleagues in the Global Innovation Centre based in Didcot.
- Minimum of a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or similar discipline (B.Eng, BSc.)
- Demonstrated experience in working with chemicals (Acids and bases a bonus)
- Strong project management skills. Run agile management practices where applicable (Agile and Scrum methodology).
- Good Customer/Stakeholder focus and interaction
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Top development opportunities at a Global level
- Access to some of the best minds in industry
- High impact business division
- New and exciting projects and technologies
Please apply with your CV and contact details and a member of the recruitment team will contact you with a full Job Description