We require a Process Engineer to design and prepare manufacturing processes to support the manufacture of components to supply into the Motorsport and Automotive industries.
Process Engineer Requirements:
- As Process Engineer, you will need a minimum HNC level or higher engineering qualification with 3 years+ relevant experience is essential
- Experience in writing production instructions
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of data and effective decision making.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of modern machining and inspection methods
- Show strong planning and organisation skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills (MS Word & MS Excel are essential)
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- As Process Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering the engineering objectives set by the Process/Manufacturing manager
- To produce manufacturing routings, fixture & tool designs, processes and supporting documentation to enable components to be produced to the required cost, quality and time scales
- Apply right first time manufacturing policy through the use of all relevant software packages
- Contribute towards the continual reduction of Set / Run times & Scrap of all manufacturing disciplines
- Work closely with manufacturing identifying and prioritising where potential cost savings and process improvements can be made whilst assisting & reporting on their implementation
- Ability to exercise independent technical judgement, using sound engineering principles and appropriate experience to implement manufacturing solutions & compile cost estimates as required
- Able to select and deliver technical and company information for effective internal and external communication
- Liaise with Shop Floor, Design, Quality, Procurement, maintenance and Materials Department at all levels.
- Continually strive to reduce the time taken, improving upon the methods used & quality of previous similar tasks.
- Provide regular feedback and reports to keep management fully informed of progress & completion dates.
- Contribute towards departmental responsibilities on system maintenance/ development and Health & Safety
- Must work to quality standard ISO09001
If you are interested in this Process Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
- Contact: Ida Iannone
- Reference: Totaljobs/20190/001
- Job ID: 85323058