Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
Full time - Monday to Friday
Benefits - Pension + Life Assurance + 25 days holidays + bank holidays
World class manufacturing business are expanding and continuing to be successful now have a requirement for an additional process engineer to join the established engineering team in Wrexham.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, hungry and ambitious engineer with knowledge and previous experience working within a process and development engineering team.
As Process Engineer you will:
- Joining the process engineer team you will be responsible for; management of laboratory calibration internal and external, the calibration database and calibration schedule and procedures.
- Supporting the team with regard to testing on new materials being investigated and new products being developed.
- Supporting the quality in carrying out regular sample testing against product quality plans.
- Undertaking full electrical and material type approval testing for products including managing witnessing engineers and completion of approval test reports.
- Supporting customer product quality compliant investigations in terms of carrying out any necessary testing
- HND in Engineering - preferably Electrical or above essential
- Previous experience within a laboratory or testing environment
- Practical experience in materials testing Materials testing and electrical testing
- Educated to degree level in an engineering or material science discipline essential
- Knowledge and experience of manufacturing or engineering environment essential
- Knowledge of manufacturing improvement methodologies including lean manufacturing
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills within a manufacturing process environment and have a hands on approach to work
- Strong team player with excellent communication and inter personal skills, you will have determination and be hungry for success to achieve objectives without having detrimental effect on quality standards.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Contact: Philip Brindley
- Reference: Totaljobs/PB7696
- Job ID: 85356449