Role: Process Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Due to continued success & growth a leading automotive business based in Cheshire are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.
The responsibilities of Process Engineer are:
- Identify manufacturing needs for new projects
- Assist with shop floor layout and cell designs
- Carry out Process PFMEA's
- Implement OEE
- Reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods and work instructions.
- Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required
- To time study new and old production processes to aid in improving manufacturing efficiency.
- Contribute and lead continuous improvements, problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Use standard problem resolution techniques to define root cause analysis of manufacturing issues.
- Investigate production and process issues providing technical support.
The successful Process Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience of working within an automotive environment
- Ideally Six Sigma training or qualification
- Experience of implementing new lean methodologies
As the successful Process Engineer, you will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 16583/NB or by calling Nathan Blake on 0161 669 5881.
3DOM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Contact: Nathan Blake
- Reference: Totaljobs/16583/NB
- Job ID: 85362462