When it comes to driving continuous improvement as Process Engineer in manufacturing, actions speak loudest.
Are you skilled in finding the right balance between data analysis, digging to the root cause, and problem-solving?
Whether you’re a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, CI Engineer or Lean Engineer..., you’re no procrastinator.
If you can balance investigation and action, to deliver effective solutions in a timely manner, we want to hear from you.
This is a big career step – a UK industry-leading manufacturer in its field; a growing business renowned for its employee benefits, training and encouragement of internal career progression.
If you are degree educated and offer at least four years’ relevant manufacturing industry experience, read on.
- Lean and continuous improvement activities and implementation
- Covering quality, chemistry, and settings of the process, and the steps of the process
- Leading the root cause analysis of process and control problems
- Using Continuous Improvement Tools
- Training and guiding the production operators on new processes
- Putting in place SOPs and conducting risk assessments
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Monday to Friday – 36.25-hour flexible contract
Our home is in a quiet East Sussex village; you’ll need a car. We’re a short drive from both Hastings and Tunbridge Wells
- 10% Bonus
- A learning and development culture; excellent opportunities for career progression
- Pension – up to 8%
- Internal training courses and educational sponsorship
- 25 days’ holiday, with eight days of statutory holidays on top
- Free on-site parking
- Life cover, income protection, company shares, and health plan
- Degree educated in chemical engineering or similar (materials engineering, materials science etc.)
- At least four years’ manufacturing experience within a relevant industry – such as petrochemical, paper, or pharmaceutical
- Experience in Lean, CI tools and techniques; i.e. Six Sigma, Kaizen, WCM (a qualification or at least four years’ experience)
- SOPs, risk assessments, and communicating new processes to operatives (at least four years)
- Experienced in multi-tasking – improvement projects, solving issues, root cause etc.
Fast-forward five years, it’s likely you’ll have progressed to Performance Manager, Technical Specialist, WCM Specialist, or maybe something completely different!
You can get expect great career prospects working for the growing UK subsidiary of a highly renowned global group.
Apply now to register your interest with Recart, a global consultancy that specialises in business-critical recruitment and key hires – on a retained basis.
Suitable candidates will be contacted by telephone for a confidential discussion, during which full details about the role, company and salary package will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to formally submit your application.
- Contact: Danny Nichols
- Reference: Totaljobs/DN5649
- Job ID: 85352824