Process Engineer required in Peterborough (35 hours per week), £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience). The company provides a full turnkey service for businesses who wish to reduce energy use, carbon footprint and improving production efficiency. Due to continued growth of the business they now require a Process Engineer.
The main responsibilities of the Process Engineer will be to support the business in their daily work, reporting to the Managing Director. You will possess the skills to manage your own working day and be successful in working to deadlines. The ethos of the company is to provide solution via technology, by providing a number of varied services, from company audit, in-depth data capture and analysis, to machine design and integration of energy efficient technologies.
The successful candidate will have
- Design of process plant experience would be preferred (chemical / Food / Process plant)
- Degree in chemical / Mechanical / Thermal required
- Fluent with P&ID, PFD and process simulation software such as ASPEN or equivalent
- Knowledge in health and Risk assessment study (HAZOP, FMEA. Etc)
- Knowledge of 3D cad software and CFD would be best
- Be able to travel to visit suppliers.
This is an exciting new role within an innovative company, with an excellent salary and 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays). You will be joining a friendly team in a creative, innovative company.
To apply for this Process Engineer role, please upload a covering letter with your CV.
- Contact: Hiring Team
- Reference: Totaljobs
- Job ID: 85323694