We are looking for a Biochemical Process Engineer to provide leadership, guidance and support across the site, in terms of continuous improvement, process engineering / management and asset management
* Degree in Biochemical engineering, microbiology / biotechnology / bioscience (MSc or PhD advantageous) or equivalent experience
* Project engineering / management.
* Waste water treatment experience would be highly desirable.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment / in a management position would be highly desirable.
* Knowledge of implementing automation and asset management.
* People management skills including good communication and networking skills.
* Strong IT skills.
* CAD experience desirable.
* You will be responsible for the process and optimisation of procedures, automation, monitoring, analysis, operator systems and plant organisation
* Project design and implementation experience
* Responsible for the optimisation and continuous improvement of plant equipment
* Training, educating, coordinating, visualising and leading the site, in continuous improvement activities, including but not limited to 5S, Lean, Standardised work, A3 problem solving
* Troubleshooting problems with process and product issues
* To ensure safety valve list is maintained to meet responsible care requirements
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Process Engineer / Biochemical Process Engineer is of interest, or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration