Environmental Process Chemical Engineer
Do you have a degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering?
Have you gained any process and/or mechanical design experience?
Are you interested in an opportunity to work on projects across the UK and occasionally overseas?
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
Our client is a well established consultancy and they are looking to recruit a new Environmental Process Chemical Engineer to join their friendly team. The company works extensively across the UK and also overseas with current projects in Italy, Saudi Arabia and Trinidad & Tobago.
Their services are currently in high demand and therefore, they are now looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join their growing team of engineers and consultants to help take the company forward.
The company is particularly keen on individuals who have experience of water and wastewater treatment.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you should have the following;-
* A degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering with process and/or mechanical design knowledge.
* Some experience in water / wastewater treatment processes.
* Some experience with treatment system process design including equipment selection, pumping systems and pipeline design.
* Project Management experience and be comfortable leading assignments.
* Very good IT skills including AutoCAD.
If you possess the above experience and you are keen to hear further details, then please do not hesitate to apply!
Job Reference - JGB7212
Job ID - 209372236