Milton Keynes area
Prospero Engineering have a fantastic new vacancy for a Process Engineer where you will be part of a demanding and challenging manufacturing environment, working on high profile and highly complex products for a global customer base. The company are a reputable employer that can offer stability and career prospects due to rapid growth.
For the following activities it is expected that the Process Engineer is responsible for initiating, monitoring and completing each task in line with the Project Phase Exit documentation.
- Process Flow Documentation.
- PFMEA Documentation.
- BOM and Route control within Navision (ERP/MRP system).
- Identifying and specifying processes that meet Manufacturing requirements, timing, part handling etc.
- Specifying equipment that meet Manufacturing requirements and are within budget.
- Instigate the ordering of all equipment with the Purchasing department.
- Responsible for managing the supplier to meet the project cost and timing requirements.
- Ensuring that the process is matured to meet both customer and internal requirements.
- Agree and implement sign off criteria at the supplier for all equipment.
- Operator training and Instructions
- Organise handover production trial run with Manufacturing,
In addition, as Process Engineer, you will also be supporting....
- Design for Manufacture activities throughout the project.
- Individual part reviews to feed into the Tooling documentation system
- Project meetings when requested.
- Pre- Series builds if necessary
- Project closure
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering, HNC/HND or relevant experience.
- Experience of Process/Production engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to understand and deploy process control techniques.
- Methods Time measurement.
- Experience of working with and managing suppliers.
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Key words: Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, PFMEA, DFMEA, Process Control, MTM, BOM
Contact: Sacha Fernando