- Develop Manufacturing / Operating Instructions and necessary Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the process control system models.
- Investigate, report and troubleshoot findings on both quality and EHS related issues observed during manufacturing or during batch record review.
- Develop, implement and monitor robust preventive measures for processing issues.
- Play a pro-active role in ensure the site safety and quality standards are adhered to.
- Proactively monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in processes and equipment.
- Communicate on a regular basis to the plant personnel on process updates.
- Train the process technicians on the process and procedures as required.
- Own one or more multiple equipment / GMP systems in production and present the system overview with evidence compliance to internal and external auditors.
Flawless Technical Transfer
- Familiar with NPI analytical and process robustness assessment procedure and FMEA facilitation techniques.
- Responsible for lead the Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) team through the project to a successful conclusion. Implementing a process to create true closure. Providing detailed minutes and specific follow-up plans.
- Responsible for leading a FMEA assessment to successful completion with associated risk reduced to an acceptable level. Ensure New Product Introduction (NPI) technical transfer team stays on a agreed timeline.
- Responsible for working with NPI value stream on uploading knowledge captured from analytical and process robustness studies into Process Understanding Plan (PUP) and facilitating product handover from NPI value stream to Process Centric Teams for commercial manufacturing campaigns.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science with Major in Chemistry
- Preferably, 2-3 years experience in a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Technical Knowledge and FMEA facilitation techniques
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with sense of urgency to get things done and results-drive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team-player, adaptable and versatile with the ability to work across different cultures.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.