04 Jan, 2021
Soda Springs, ID, USA
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Process Engineer, are to:
- Improve and maintain the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) standards as they pertain to the process;
- Demonstrate safety leadership to achieve an incident free workplace;
- Monitor and adjust process to achieve desired business objectives as defined by the Production Plan;
- Act as a team member for process changes and for projects within assigned manufacturing area;
- Define process direction and improvements to include input from team;
- Support the Manufacturing and Plant Visions by acting as a change agent;
- Maintain production recipes to accurately state product costs, by product production, raw material usage and production inventories;
- Be authorized to adjust operating parameters as necessary to maintain efficient operations in support of the production plan;
- Be authorized to update data associated with product costing;
- Promote the Bayer LIFE values throughout the manufacturing unit.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with at least seven years of engineering experience OR Master of Science with at least four years of engineering experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work irregular schedules to support the 24/7 process;
- Willing to accept occasional "on call" responsibilities.
- Engineering experience in a plant operation function.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.