04 Jan, 2021
Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia
YOUR TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize, implement and maintain Amination and Formulation process flow.
- Develop, manage and coordinate new process operational standard, process documents, and ensure they are followed.
- Improve continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, process safety, efficiency and cost savings by effective use of Lean/six sigma tools.
- Initiate and implement management of change (MOC) in relation with A&F process aspect of change.
- Provided specialist technical input into team project work.
- To lead the Process improvement initiatives, take the ownership of the design and process and leverage to all related function(s)
- Lead and own the continuous improvement initiatives, including Lean Manufacturing Initiatives and Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) at scalable scope in the whole Production area
- Liaise with internal and external resource to ensure equipment reliabilities as well as to overseeing possible improvement.
- Investigate and analyze operational issues affecting production, reporting and recommending solutions.
- Liaise with relevant department or personal for ensuring the process of new products have adequate BOM.
- Provide manufacturing data i.e. production control charts, reliability, process capability, to improve the process and monitor and measure progress to target.
- Maintain and update PMF section 1.
- Benchmark with internal/external industry, identify and recommend ways for cost effectiveness, best practices, new technology for operation improvement.
- Work with engineering on design for excellence.
- Train and supervise staff on new development processes, and technology.
- Actively participant to global optimization team for any discussion, and coordinate/implement team initiative.
- To support management in other activities as request from time to time
- Develop planning and Coordinating OE and Lean best practices implementation.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and internal facilitator of OnePSS Implementation
- Actively join regular OnePSS implementation alignment and best practices sharing with regional stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor degree of Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering
- 3 years experience in Process Engineering/Supervision in Chemical Plant/Chemical Manufacturing Technology/Operation Excellence.
- Fluent in English oral and written