P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
The Personal Healthcare area of the P&G business is rapidly expanding! The Greensboro North Carolina Plant is looking for a SeniorProcess Engineer to lead the design, installation and startup of projects across the Vicks and Pepto brands.
We are looking for a highly technical leader with a sense of urgency and proven capability working with teams to deliver successful startups. This leader will learn the P&G Engineering discipline along with bring to P&G their external knowledge of their industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Process Engineer
- Processing and Making Technology: including troubleshooting, and optimization
- Evaluate equipment and process instrumentation for measures to improve reliability, reduce costs, and improve production rates
- Design and test process upgrades and new process systems
- Ensure processes comply with safety and quality standards
- Perform process simulations and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure processes comply with cleaning and sanitization standards
- Ensures equipment and making systems are appropriately qualified and/or validated for intended use, works with Quality and Technical Groups to develop and execute protocols
- Collaborate with external partners to design equipment and systems to meet the business need
- Lead a team of internal and external resources in the installation and startup of Making project
The Ideal Candidate
Has experiencein Liquids Process/Making equipment, systems and technologies
Has experience with designing and constructing Process/Making Technologies
Has experience collaborating with a team of manufacturing and engineering leaders to deliver small and large programs
Has experience with engineering tools and process to systemically design and startup existing and new technology
Thrives in a deadline driven environment
Has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Engineering, with liquids specifically
A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Demonstrated expertisedesigning and understanding theequipment involved in theliquids making processes
Strong analytical skills with the ability to do best value analysis, analysis of trend/historical data, and evaluating equipment options
Significant experience with designing and installing equipment in cGMP industry setting
Significant experience with troubleshooting and repair of liquids making equipment
Ability to relocate to Greensboro NC or already be located there
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire