Senior/Principal Process Engineer - OW
- Verify functional descriptions and governing documentation, and system integration for plant management, in close cooperation with automation discipline.
- This to secure that accidental shutdown and/or unwanted incidents occur during commissioning, start-up, operation and maintenance.
- See plant as whole and evaluate towards P&IDs and other relevant steering documentation for maintenance scenarios prior to commissioning and during start-up and operation during trial period.
- Master or bachelor degree - process
- Discipline lead process in large projects
- Broad experience from large projects
- Experience from multidiscipline teams
- Preferable with experience with HV equipment
- Experience from projects and/or clients outside Norway
- Min 10 years working experience within process engineering
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Ability to understand new rules and regulations
- Communicate well in Norwegian – both oral and in writing
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.