Senior Process Engineer
- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Preliminary and detail process design
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
- Responsible for relevant necessary process and system documentation, such as operation – manuals, testing procedures etc.
- Offshore surveys and participation in system and equipment testing
- Checking of design documents
- Master or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- Minimum 5 years work experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry in the NCS
- Experience with FEED and early study projects (preferred)
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, UNISIM and/or Flarenet
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.
- Have good communication skills, orally and written, in Norwegian and English
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have a high degree of self learning skills
- Knowledge of STID and AVEVA NET systems is desirable
- Offshore certificate is desirable
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.