At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Operating under detailed instructions and review, the purpose of this position is to provide the essential technical knowledge and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor's competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. The purpose of this position is to work on design and perform 3D layout of moderate to complex advanced scope and may serve as Design Area Lead.
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate to advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• A combination of education and directly related experience equal to ten (10) years; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Must have experience with instrument density and JB loading
• Accredited two (2) year degree or global equivalent in technical field of study
• Knowledge of commercial availability and cost of materials
• Practical field experience
• Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
Fluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.