At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
About the position
We are looking for a Project Engineer to support our team in Hoofddorp.
The project engineer coordinates specific project execution activities between engineering disciplines and/or with clients to ensure timely completion of these activities and associated deliverables during the various stages of a project. The project engineer reports to the project manager or engineering manager.
Besides project execution activities, the project engineer may support the development of competitive proposals, man-hour and capital cost estimates.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in multi-discipline teams of an engineering or construction company
• Experience in mining and metals, energy transition or oil/gas/chemicals is an advantage
• Excellent English communication and leadership skills;
• Bachelor / Master education level;
• Cultural awareness;
• Willingness to travel.
Other Job Requirements
About the company:
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation. Our office is located in Hoofddorp, nearby Schiphol Airport. This office serves as the leading office for the EAME region and focusses on projects within Energy Solutions. With over 500 employees we create a diverse and dynamic work environment.
What Fluor can offer:
A dynamic and innovative working environment. You will work in a diverse team with an open culture We offer:
• Competitive salary, depending on education and work experience
• 25 holiday days
• Flexible office hours (if the project allows)
• Working from home (if possible)
• Internal training opportunities
• Various career opportunities
• Participation in various internal and external events