At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
About the position:
As an Engineering manager you will provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. You will have oversight of a specific area and will acts as a representative of the department. The Engineering manager has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace. You will lead the engineering effort on assigned projects.
About the responsibilities:
• Direct and manage the interface between Engineering and the other disciplines
• Translate global strategic initiatives into procedures to be implemented
• Act as a leader in applying Cost Competitive Execution techniques
• Develop the most cost- effective total project solution
• Ensure work on the project is completed on schedule
• Work with Discipline Leads and Engineering Department Managers
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Masters degree in Engineering
• At least 10 years or work- related experience
• Job related technical knowledge
• Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
• Experience with Scrum, Lean, Agile Methodologies or willingness to learn in practice
• Flexible and willingness to travel to project sites
• Preferred candidates live in Europe
Other Job Requirements
About the company:
Fluor BV is part of Fluor Corporation , and is located in Hoofddorp, nearby the Airport.
As a leading office for the EAME region we are focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance with around 500 employees.
What Fluor can offer:
• Working in a dynamic and diverse organization
• 36-40 hour workweek
• Activity based working: Flexible work space, with the option to work from home
• Excellent learning opportunities to enhance knowledge