About The Role:
As an Ammonia Process Lead, you will be leading study activities for our new energies early phase studies related to green/ blue ammonia. During the studies (mainly at the feasibility, conceptual and Pre-FEED) you will supervise and contribute to the production of key process deliverables including Heat and material balances, PFDs, technology reviews, layouts, balance of plant, operations philosophies, input into technical safety reviews etc. You will report to one of the local delivery managers.
- Oversee and manage a team of junior process engineers on each study.
- Coordinate external interfaces with the customer, Licensors/suppliers, subcontractors for all technical issues and internal interfaces with the project management team, construction engineering and commissioning disciplines.
- Produce technology evaluation, Integration with blue or green hydrogen production, operation of plants.
- Contribute to the development of methods, tools and guides under the Process Community of Practice.
- Train, develop and mentor engineers in area of expertise locally and globally.
- Have an understanding of confidentiality, Non-Disclosure Agreements and management of intellectual property (IP) between licensors.
- Knowledge of operation of ammonia plants desired.
- Holder of an engineering degree or a master's degree (in process engineering or equivalent),
- Have over 5 years’ experience in ammonia production, engineering and design
- Experience in team management and/or project management will be appreciated.
- Familiar with process design (P&ID, PFD, process simulation in Hysys, PROII etc.).
- Familiar with international industrial design standards
- Familiar with / have experience of safety reviews (HAZID/ HAZOP)
- You are rigorous, autonomous, curious and a great team player.
- Have good communication, writing, and presentation skills, and an excellent work ethic and work attitude.
From Engineers and Specialists to Project Managers and Support Staff, our 1000+ people, spread across 12 countries, thrive in a dynamic, proactive business that’s balanced with a deep sense of environmental responsibility. Never standing still, we see limitless possibilities for our solutions; and our knowledge sharing, collaboration and innovative thinking are just a few of the ways we fuel our energy for what we do.