- Ensuring production goes with zero defects (time loss / reworks / waste / over consumption) by 100 % compliance to Unilever line effectiveness and quality standards in manufacturing.
- Focusing on development for error proof and full proof methodologies to eliminate the need for alignment and adjustment.
- Developing and maintain instructions and standard operating procedures for all types of tasks.
- Responsible for safety in the area and the occupational health of people work with.
- Taking the responsibility to analyze risks and take countermeasures against these.
- Working on workplace organization in shop floor in order to increase productivity.
- Responsible for the commissioning of new products with R&D and engineering team.
- Responsible to put comments as supply chain part. Participate in conducting trial and industrial tests of new types of packaging materials, raw materials and finished products.
- Supporting innovation network meetings for new product launches in terms of technical know-how.
- Taking the responsibility of know-how generation and expansion of know-how in the factory.
- Propose saving projects.
- Participating in projects to upgrade existing equipment, as well as purchase new ones.
- Participating / leading improvement projects, study WCM tools and apply them in practice in improvement projects.
- Participating in the HACCP program, develops measures to reduce risks and guarantee consumer safety in the unit.
- Identifying the causes of equipment malfunctions or defects. If necessary, take part in the repair, installation, dismantling, testing and adjustment of particularly complex units of equipment (units and machines) in cooperation with maintenance.
- Participating in the training of production operators.
- Participating in the annual certification of production operators.
- Developing and maintaining a reporting system and working documentation regarding the production process functionality.
- Developing and supporting production team to create and update WCM activity boards.
- Advising and supporting in cooperation with WCM coordinator, production staff on the application of WCM techniques.
- Participating in conducting internal meetings aimed at developing measures to prevent and eliminate non-conformists, and reduce losses.
- Responsible for the validation of all process improvements and the establishment of revised basic conditions on the line.
- A core deliverable is to eliminate losses and wastes and increase the stability of the line to support the transition of traditional line teams to semi-autonomous teams.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills.
- Ability of analytical thinking.
- Engineering with a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, safety, productivity, and quality assurance.
- Ability of handling several projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines.
- Working effectively with different departments.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Problem solving skills.
- Living (or willing to live) in Konya.
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you! You can innovate, disrupt, and influence here at Unilever as we are TALENT CONNECTORS THAT MAKE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN!
Note: Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicates from all walks of life! We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment journey. If you require any support to complete your application or any subsequent stage throughout your recruitment journey with us at Unilever, then please specific how we may be able to assist you.
APPLY FOR A BETTER YOU. A BETTER WORLD. A BETTER BUSINESS
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.