JOB LOCATION: TURKEY / KONYA HPC FACTORY
- Responsible to control the process and examine & direct the shift reports,
- To ensure that electrical and electronical failures are eliminated without causing any problems to production,
- Responsible to plan maintenance processes
- Responsible to working on different project related to ensure high efficiency in production
- Responsible for the commissioning of the investments (automation etc.) made in the factory.
- Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations
- Track the production losses and abnormally high maintenance cost assets then find ways to reduce those losses or high costs
- Responsible to prepare and follow up downtime, unplanned downtime, Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF), Mean Time To Repair (MTTR), Top 10 costs, True Efficiency reports
- Responsible risk management to the achievement of an organization’s strategic objectives in the areas of environmental health and safety, asset capability, quality, and production
- Responsible for FMEA - Failure modes and effects analysis and CA - Criticality analysis
- Responsible to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems
- Responsible to define, design, develop, monitor and refines an “Asset Maintenance Plan”
- Responsible for analysing data & performance, cost and loss reports (MIR)
- Responsible for implementing Early Equipment Management to eliminate losses and reduce risks.
- Responsible carry out work force planning of workshops personnel in accordance with maintenance plans,
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Control Engineering or in a relevant Engineering department
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Practical experience and know-how of process control, loop tuning, PLC/HMI.
- Knowledge of downtime analysis, problem solving tools and preventative / predictive maintenance theory
- Experience in Siemens PLC (Simatic Manager, TIA Portal) and SCADA (WinCC), WinCC Flexible, Allen Bradley, Schneider PLC, DCS (DeltaV platforms including batch is a plus) systems is required
- Machinery Safety (CMSE) and Process Safety Knowledge
- Experience on programming Machinery safety systems (Pilz, Sick etc.)
- Robot (preferably Fanuc) and AMR system knowledge
- Experience in Instrumentation and Pneumatic systems
- Industrial Network Management (OT, Cisco, OPC)
- Technical leadership on automation projects delivery and team management.
- Personal supervision; technical team, contractors and other 3rd party.
- Good relationships with stakeholders
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.