At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Production Process Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish and maintain production document system in accordance with national regulations and BAYER's requirements.
• Develop people capability in terms of GMP, regulations and production process technology.
• Responsible for process problem shooting to make sure the validated process being conducted correctly during routine commercial production
• Lead new product technical transfer from production. Prepare registration requested documents on manufacturing process
• Responsible for manufacturing process/ continuous process validation, cleaning validation and cross contamination risk assessment.
• Optimize existing process and equipment; proactively involved in the problem solving for technology and quality and deviation investigation.
• Support head of production to make long-term planning in terms of equipment and people resource and budget.
• Support on the internal and external audit and regular review.
WHO YOU ARE
• Science related major such as Chemical, Pharmaceutical Engineering etc.;
• Bachelor degree with min 8 years / Master degree with min 5 years industrial experience with proven record in pharmaceutical production area
• Rich knowledge on production process and technology
• Be innovative in solving problems
• Strong learning agility
• Good written and spoken English