18 Dec, 2020
£40,000 - £45,000 yearly
Michael Page Engineering Jobs
Scottish Borders, UK
Plastics & Manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a key manufacturer within the Scottish Borders who are doing extremely well and have great investment plans for 2021 for their manufacturing site.
The Process Engineer will;
- Ensuring the development of the process for new installations or modifications to existing plant
- Pursue the optimisation of the process parameters and plant performance
- Ensure the improvement and development of proprietary or critical equipment from the point of view of performance optimising the design the performance, the stability, the lay-out and the costs
- Assist the Head of Engineering/Senior Process Engineer in developing the capital plan by identifying process improvements in ways of working.
- Devise innovative methods of adding value through the establishment of close working relationships with Operational leadership teams across the site.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a proven track record of success within a Process Engineer role
You must have experience working within manufacturing
Chartered would be beneficial however not essential
Mechanical Engineering degree essential
What's on Offer
Excellent salary dependent on experience + benefits.