At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
- Owns the responsibility of continual safety, quality, cost, and productivity improvement in responsible area.
- Understands all applicable process technology, equipment and control technology. Works with Technical Advising and plant personnel to optimize operations, meet business and plant goals.
- Participates in advanced trouble shooting and coaches others to learn these skills.
- Implements best practices in operations in order to optimize operations. Ensures Most Effective Technology (MET), and specific Operating Discipline requirements are in place.
- Performs appropriate Manage Production roles as determined by Plant / Business. Example: Operate Plant, Operating Discipline, Produce to Plan / Record Production, etc.
- Understands and applies skills and knowledge in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) technology, to maximize plant asset utilization and produce low cost, quality products.
- Initiates and manages changes to Plant Operating standards and procedures to ensure they are valid and up to date. Works with Production Technicians in this respect.
- Networks with other engineers on site / cross sites and within the global business to leverage knowledge on plant operations. Example: Production, Quality, Improvement, etc.
- As required, communicate technical information and issues to plant personnel, Technology or Expertise centers.
- As required, participates on and leads teams in his/her area of accountability.
- Owns all SOPs of the responsible area.
- Ensures the processes are running consistently with Process Control System in responsible area.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving process yield.
- Implements new manufacturing technology (for products and processes) for HVM.
- Audits and maintains BOMs, recipes, and routings and takes continual, necessary variance improvement.
- Monitors product cost variance performance in each area.
- Master degree major in Chemical Engineering or Material Science and Engineering.
- 3 years or above process improvement experience is preferred.
- Good command of English.
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma and SPC methodologies. Six Sigma Green Belt certification is preferred.
- Highly accountable and positive personality.
- Good team work and communication skill.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.