Syngenta Monthey is a production site for active substances, with 900 employees. Its activities are mainly related to plant protection and to a lesser extent to the Professional products sector.
We are recruiting a Process Engineer to:
- Develop and introduce chemical processes for the synthesis of intermediates and / or active material
- Support and improve one or more chemical processes in order to deliver the objectives defined by the supply chain (capacity, quality, costs) or the site, while respecting HSEQ standards,
- Support the transfer of certain processes to other sites
- Be the owner of the process technology
- Prepare annual process development programs to meet supply chain needs and Al Technology (Active Ingredient) strategies
- Provide technical support for procurement projects (new raw materials or new intermediaries}
- Provide technical expertise to support projects (ex: equipment sizing, choice of technologies, validation of process data)
- Support the start-up of new installations
- Have to do simulations on process simulation software
For this job :
- You have a master's or PhD in process engineering / chemical engineering.
- You have experience in industry in development or in support of production processes.
- You have a good knowledge of risk analyzes, HSEQ guidelines, as well as a good understanding of production costs and supply chain processes
- You have the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams, with good listening and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and French.
Benefits Available to Syngenta Employees:
- 40h / working week with flextime and days of accumulation
- Syngenta private pension fund
- Bonus based on individual performance and achievement of Syngenta goals
- Syngenta Campus: Company restaurant, free parking
Syngenta is committed to Diversity. We encourage all applications regardless of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs