Your role :
- This position will manage Engineering, R&D, and QM work.
- Responsible for satisfying safety regulations and policies.
- Support new equipment development, engineering of MFG packages, creation and management of programs, and quality management.
- Equipment system design, system operation, risk review support, MOC approval, continuous improvement, sales, manufacturing, FST, and project support.
- This position is responsible for certification work such as CE, SEMI, S-mark, ISO, etc. and as the safety lead for CSC's Office team.
- Customer meeting and preparation of customer request data, communicating team and customer needs within the region.
- Creating/approving engineering documents.
- Managing the engineering public folder and EES Tool.
- MFG Package BOM, DWG/program accuracy, on-time delivery, and quality cost management.
- Adherence to global quality management system and development of local system where needed.
- Seat on global engineering council with input to processes and products serving global customer base and business requirements. (Global collaboration with other engineering leads)
- Managing and contributing to intellectual property, including identifying new patents, managing patent scopes, and supporting global patent process.
- Responsible for customer complaints and handling of factory defect data.
- This engineering team may support other engineering teams regarding improving GK/CK and CG/GG product line margins.
- Ensures safety and quality performance, reduction of accidents and implementation of BSP.
- Ensures that all engineering/software results meet customer requirements for quality and delivery.
- Achieve and manage realistic budgets to ensure the company is price competitive and profitable.
- Satisfy customers and manage the team within agreed-upon guidelines that are in the best long-term interest of the company.
- Developing and implementing various trainings for employees.
- MFG Package Task management including work planning and schedule.
- Smooth communication with other teams.
- Receive feedback from field service for troubleshooting, equipment improvements and future product development.
- Customer relationship management for system-related issues, including customer complaints.
- Responsible for using SAP to manage business.
- Embrace DE&I
Who you are :
- Bachelor's degree or above in mechanical,chemical or electrical engineering.
- 15+ years of work experience in the related field.
- Must have work experience in a work environment similar to a home appliance factory or semiconductor industry with at least 15 years of current work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative and proactive interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English required.
- SAP experience required.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html