29 Aug, 2023
Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Petrochemicals & Refining
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a PMC Senior Process Engineer with extensive experience in the petrochemical industry. Below are more details about the role.
- Carry out process calculations, simulations, heat & material balances, process flow diagrams and specifications, in agreement with the process standards and the applicable norms
- Review and comment documents from licensors and vendors to select the best technology providers and equipment suppliers
- Interact with the other engineering disciplines as necessary to prepare the process deliverables
- Contribute as requested, capitalizing on experience, to the development / preparation of standardized tools and procedures
- Coordinate with other members of the process team
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- 7 years of experience
- Expertise in petrochemical technologies, PDH, and utilities and offsites
- Fluent in English
- Client focus and attitude to teamwork
- Excellent technical background in the same role
- Availability to accept responsibilities
- Flexibility to cope with project and Company needs
- Knowledge of process simulators (e.g. Hysys, PRO II, Flarenet, etc.)
- Knowledge of Fire Heaters, big Compressors and Columns
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Refer this job to a friend
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.