Process Design Engineer
You will ideally be based within a commutable distance of: West Bromwich, Walsall, Wednesbury, Dudley, Caldmore or the surrounding area.
£40,000 - £62,500 (D.O.E) + Progression + Bonus + Company Benefits
Are you a Process Engineer with Design experience looking for the opportunity to join a growing company, where you will be a technical expert and work on a variety of interesting projects?
On offer is a lead role within the team of highly skilled professionals, working for a company who make sure progression is available to all of their employees as well as offering personal development within the role.
This company work within Power Generation/ Renewables and are looking for a skilled Process Design Engineer to push their growth.
This role would suit Process Design Engineer looking for opportunities to make a difference within a great company.
- Provide process engineering support on design development for projects
- Taking a leading role in the design process
- Plenty of opportunities to progress your career and skills.
- Experience working on the design aspects of power/energy plants, oil and gas plants or process plants is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience within process engineering in a similar industry is highly desirable.
- Experience with AUTOCAD Plant 3D and AUTOCAD 2D is essential
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Apply for Process Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly