C & NS Service Engineer
C & NS Service Engineer based in Guernsey
We are looking for a permanent Customer Service Engineer with immediate effect. You will report to the Customer & Network Services Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work proactively and independently of direct or close supervision
- Carrying out operational activities of the team, primarily being responsible to the C & NS Officer
- Ensuring own safety and all the resources used by them
- Ensuring that the Company Health & Safety policy is followed promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Actively participating and promoting all business sales initiatives
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with departmental procedures and Codes of Practice
- Capable of completing small electrical works
- Expertise in fault finding on all appliances, including electrical faults
- Capable of completing all job documentation
- Demonstrate and understand technical/engineering standards and Codes of Practice applied within the gas industry
- Demonstrate and understand compliance with all Health and Safety & Environment legislation
- 3 years as a Gas Service Technician/Engineer plus 5 years experience in a gas or similar industry environment
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of domestic installation, service and repair of gas equipment
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of commercial installation, service and repair of gas equipment would be desirable
- Current ACOP’s/ACS. Must have a thorough grasp of Health and Safety principles and a knowledge of all relevant statutory legislation, Gas Safety Regulations and department and Company procedures.
- Hold valid relevant driving licence.
Apply for C & NS Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly