Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Core interface/owner to address and close Waste and Loss according to the WCM prioritization process using AM, PM, FI, ENV, and Q pillar tools and methodologies, within processing department.
Deliver FI Initiatives and Projects to drive Waste and Losses following WCM format.
Responsible for tracking recipe and formulation issues to escalate to R&D and Innovation Teams external to plant.
Responsible for interfacing with R&D and Innovation Teams to help roll out new products or formulations changes.
Guidance and Process Owner of small scale capital projects (<$500,000) for department that deliver safety, quality and productivity ambitions.
Primary interface with Unilever Engineering to manage and oversee EEM flow for Operations for the development and delivery of largescale capital projects (>$500,000). Scope includes TISI development, ensuring proper installation and commissioning, recipe validation/verification, and development of necessary training/communication.
Reliability of all processing assets to include proper function, upkeep and repair.
Planning, oversight and execution of all maintenance periods.
Create Technical Standards to ensure process stability and operator-level education.
Train process operators on technical standards, ingredient knowledge development, and restoration of basic conditions (stability sustainability).
Identify and extend good practice to other areas in facility.
Core Pillar team member supporting FI and Q Pillar initiatives.
- Abide by all plant Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) policies.
- Attend all Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) training.
- Work with a positive Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) attitude.
- Serve on a Safety, Health, & Environment (SHE) team as assigned.
- Be aware of plant SHE significant aspects.
- Train all new hires on operator certified safety.
- Participate in plant safety programs (i.e. SBO, Safety/GMP Audit)
- You’re a paradox navigator: Manages multiple workstreams, and manages needs of both production & innovation
- You’re a born leader: Ability to develop teams in dynamic and adaptive work industry and department
- You’re a story teller: Coordinate and cooperate with Production teams using data to ensure best solutions for the facility for the needs of today, and future needs.
- You’re a culture & change champion: Constantly coordinates with multiple teams to ensure best solutions for our facility & employees
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach| Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation.